Suitable for normal skin type
Konjac Sponge is made of 100% natural Glucomannan plant fiber from the root of the Konjac plant. It cleanses dirt gently but efficienty while pampering and moisturizing the skin. As naturally alkaline, Konjac is pH-balanced and the extraordinary texture exfoliates the skin gently, making it unbelievably soft and radiant.
Sponge main features:
- cleans the skin from dirt and sebum;
- moisturises the skin naturally;
- exfoliate the skin gently:
- balances the pH value of the skin;
- 100% natural, free of preservatives, dyes and additives;
- recyclable, compostable and is environmentally friendly.
In the manufacture, no preservatives or artificial colorants have been used. The color comes from the raw materials used (bamboo charcoal - black, aloe - green). The sponge cleans in depth and exfoliates gently dead skin cells and leaves a nutritious and protective colloidal layer on the skin. Konjac Sponge cleaning sponge is biodegradable, free from dyes, soft, gentle, natural deep cleansing, and helps to balance skin pH. The sponge contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin.
Consistence: water, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc and selenium. Contains vitamins A, B1, E, B2, B3.
Warning: Last items in stock!
How to use:
* moisturize the sponge well before use;
* put the sponge in warm water and allow it to absorb water until the sponge is soft. The sponge absorbs the water more quickly if you gently squeeze it at the same time. Squeeze excess water before use;
* clean your face, neck and decollete with circular movements either with the sponge or together with some facial cleaning. In addition to dirt and sebum, dead skin cells and skin are also cleansed deeply. At the same time, tired skin is boosted, blood circulation increases and the skin is renewed.
* rinse the sponge under the running water after use and squeeze it dry (don`t twist). Hang up and dry in a dry and cool place. Although the sponge itself is antibacterial, it is a good to wash it 2-3 times a week with ekological soap and make sure it doesn`t remains any makeup in the sponge. How often you should wash it, it depends on how often it is used. If the face is washed with the sponge and some facial cleaning product, clean the sponge when rinsing it.
* the sponge lasts several months (2-3 months), but if the sponge is used both morning and evening, it will last for 2 months, but if used once a day it will last for about 3 months. After that, the fungus has given all of its nutrients to the skin and has no treament effects.
INCI: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract (Konjac Mannan), Aqua (Water), Cellulose